Great Options for Baking Salmon
Baking salmon is an easy way to incorporate omega 3s into your diet all year long!
Salmon fillets take only about 15 minutes to bake in the oven and they can be topped with a huge variety of seasonings to suite your tastes! Try using our
teriyaki sauce recipe
to marinate your salmon prior to baking or simply season with salt, pepper and a little bit of lemon juice and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F (or until the flesh flakes easily with a fork).
Another of my favorite ways to cook salmon is the Dijon recipe below.
Preparation and Cook Time:
- 4 (4 ounce)salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian-style dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin-side down on foil.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Return from the Baking Salmon page to the Great Salmon Recipes page for more ways to cook salmon.
Check out the Healthy Eating homepage for more healthy recipe ideas!